DYK = DID YOU KNOW
• DYK – the club spends $8,000 pa on trophy’s and medals each year for the kids for both club days and presentation day.
• DYK – the club spends on average $10,000 pa on deco for the track
• DYK – the club couldn’t operate without sponsors
• DYK – the club has 45 sponsors on board that donate sponsorship funds, services and products to the value of $20,000 + pa
• DYK – the club had an operating profit of only $8640 for 2016
• DYK – the club would have been $20,000 in the red for 2016 without sponsors and grants.
• DYK – MHJMCC won club of the year in QLD for 2015, up against nearly 50 other clubs of all disciplines in Queensland.
• DYK – we have the cheapest fee’s for practice & club days
• DYK – the club has a 10 year lease as of July 2015 – June 30, 2025
• DYK – the club has secured grants to purchase , shade sails, seating , concrete hard stand areas for spectators and riders, canteen equipment, water truck , bobcat ,air conditioning
units, ride on mower and general equipment and the noise barrier , to the value of over $750,000
• DYK – people of note in the sport class this facility the best in Australia e.g. Stephen Gall, Jason Crump and Karl Muggeridge to name a few.
• DYK – a senior committee member puts in approx 300 hours + a year.
• DYK – all our tyres , servicing of our water truck etc are looked after by sponsors
• DYK – Rebel FM provides the club FOC over $5000 pa of radio commercials each year.
• DYK – the massey tractor was donated to the club by a member /sponsor.
• DYK – any member is welcome to attend the monthly snr committee meetings
• DYK – the clubs accounts are audited each year, audit reports are also available to any member should they wish to have a look.
• DYK – it takes 24 volunteers to run a club day.
• DYK – the grand stand and sign on shed was donated by council and come from the old Southport pools, approx value $40000
• DYK – Mick Doohan, Casey stoner, Jason Crump, Ant West just to name a few all started at hatchers
• DYK – that hatchers is the only club that has changed its constitution to only allow 30% seniors riders to the number of juniors.
• DYK – that the club paid MQ over $8,000 in fees for 2016.
• DYK – that it costs approx $1,600 to run a club day ,just one days expenses like ambo, trophy’s, MQ fee’s , fuel and gas. That requires 36 rider fees to cover only the days costs for a
This doesn’t included all the other costs like deco , rent , power , phone, rates , r & m, audits, water rate, insurances, bank charges and fees, fuel for track prep ( grader & water truck ) practice days and so on.