2017 Membership Information
Please Note: Memberships are to be completed on line or at the track on Practice Days. Memberships will not be accepted on Club Days.
Family Memberships (immediate family): $120
- Family membership includes competency, kick start and endorsement coaching.
- You will be required to complete volunteer duties and therefore must nominate 2 Club Days that you are prepared to volunteer. Club Day dates are on the website https://www.mikehatcherjmcc.com.au/events/. If you are unable to volunteer on the dates you nominated, you must provide a person in your place to do so. This is a condition of membership.
- Each rider on your membership form will receive a club trophy. All riders will receive an engraved plaque each Club Day to put on their trophy for either podium places or as a competitor. If you would like a trophy for each class you race in, these can be purchased for an additional $40 per trophy and can be ordered on your membership form.
Day Memberships (rider only): $30 per rider
- A day membership is deemed to commence at 12:01am on the relevant day and expires at 11:59pm on the same day.
- Day members are not entitled to receive club points or podium places on the day.
- Day members are not to use transponders.
- Day memberships do not include a club trophy.
- Day members are not entitled to any voting rights.
- If the applicant for a day membership is an adult (ie 18 years of age or older) the applicant must sign a declaration that he or she will comply with this constitution.
- If an applicant for a day membership is a child (ie under 18 years of age), that application must be made by the child’s accompanying adult guardian and that guardian must sign a declaration that the guardian is responsible for the safety and conduct of the child.
- A day member who enters on a Club Day and not prior will incur a $20 per rider late fee.
Members please don’t forget the Club Rules and please remind family members and friends attending Practices and/or Club Days.
- NO open footwear in the pits
- NO smoking in the pits
- NO alcohol in the pits
- NO swearing around kids policy
- NO riding in the pits
- NO riding bikes on the road
- NO parents to be on the track while track
- The correct safety gear is to be worn at all
times when riding Practice and/or Club Days
- NO alcohol is to be consumed by the
signed on parent or guardian while the
child is riding at the club.
For Insurance reasons, there is NO riding of scooters, skateboards or pushbikes at the club. The club has installed basketball hoops, handball court and a hop scotch court for all to enjoy.
WE CONSTANTLY STRIVE TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE CLUB FOR THE KIDS, THEIR FAMILIES AND SPECTATORS.